   slides: XML in Browsers

I've just posted "XML sur les navigateurs: XHTML, SVG, SMIL, XSLT et
plus" (in English except for the title) on my site:

http://simonstl.com/articles/navigateur/

Basically it takes a look at the ways "SGML for the Web" has (or,
largely, has not) affected the traditional browser-centered Web.

(I gave the presentation at AFNET's Net 2002 conference last week in
Paris - http://www.afnet.fr/afnet/net200x/programme.html#T9)

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!