   Migration to Schema

Sorry if this has been asked before, if so a pointer in the right direction
would be very useful!

In the move to XML Schema we will be supporting documents that have been
generated using a DTD, many documents. How can we ease the pain of migration
to Schema?

Specifically I am thinking that a document will now not contain a DOCTYPE,
but each node within a document could potentially have a schema definition,
therefore the instance documents will be subtly different. Unfortunately our
customers will not ALL move to Schema, the one big bang scenario, so both
old and new documents will be floating around the ether for some time to
come.

Are there any other pitfalls, lessons to be learnt, pearls of wisdom from
migration to Schema that people could share? Thanks for any help

Cheers,

Kenny

It's like trying to arrange deck chairs on the Titanic!