-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Kay [mailto:michael.h.kay@ntlworld.com]

> Is there a good argument why Namespaces-1.1 *shouldn't* be rolled
> into the XML-1.1 req/draft?

The message I get from the discussion is that no-one wants a new version of
the core XML specs unless it fixes some of the significant problems with the
current specs. I don't agree with Richard Tobin's policy (only do the things
that can be done quickly), because it means there isn't enough benefit in
the new version to justify the pain of having multiple versions around.