   Insert HTML Page into XML CDATA Tag

  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Subject: Insert HTML Page into XML CDATA Tag
  • From: Pietro Venanzangeli <pietro.venanzangeli@art-web.it>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 14:47:32 +0200

Hi Guy
I have a very big problem.
I create a little web site and I use XSL + XML to produce output.Now I
want to add a part of html page into xml tag to use a custom page section.
But i find a problme,

see the example :

I use this xml :

<resources>
</resources>

trasform xml with xsl page
and my output into html browser is &lt;B&gt;Hello World&lt;/B&gt;
my  BOLD html tag is not parse by browser  because xslt parser trasform
my special tag into other tag. I want obtin this output :
<b>Hello World</b>

Can you help me ?

this is my trasformation function :

private Transformer getXSLTransformer (xslFile) throws
XSLTransformerConfigurationException {
    try {
        Transformer transformer = null;
        tFactory = TransformerFactory.newInstance();
        transformer = tFactory.newTransformer(new
StreamSource(xslFile)); // load xslFile from disk
    } catch (TransformerConfigurationException tce) {
        throw new XSLTransformerConfigurationException(tce.getMessage());
    }
    return transformer;
}

public String myTrasform(String xml,String xslFile) throws Exception {
    StringWriter outputString = new StringWriter(512);
    Transformer transformer = getXSLTransformer (xslFile);
    transformer.transform(new StreamSource(new StringReader(xml)), new
StreamResult(outputString));
    return outputString.toString();
}

Thank's in advance.