   A free sanitizer(?) (was Re: [xml-dev] A plea for Sanity)

http://www.xmlportfolio.com/namespaces/

Included is a BEFORE/AFTER example, where in just a few lines we see a bad
case of neurosis and psychosis magically turned sane, nay, even normal.

Enjoy,
Evan

P.S. What are the reasons for wanting to preserve namespace prefixes,
other than that they are necessary to resolve QNames in content? One
reason I can think of is aesthetics/readability. This seems like the same
reason someone might wish they could retain whitespace in tags, or line
breaks in attribute values. Any other reasons?

P.P.S. I'm sorry if this message appears more than once. New email address,
  etc. etc.