len

From: Seairth Jacobs [mailto:seairth@seairth.com]

Hmm... Despite what I thought was a serious challenge to namespaces, not a
single person had any comments on it (not even Len).  Does this mean that
the idea is so wrong-headed that it isn't worth discussing?  Is what I said
just not understandable?  I am amazed that such a vocal group has absolutely
nothing to say on the topic...