-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Champion [mailto:mc@xegesis.org]

4/11/2002 10:59:48 AM, "Simon St.Laurent" <simonstl@simonstl.com> wrote:

I agree, that's a very thought-provoking piece.  Another article I just noticed
yesterday is also well worth careful thought: Adam Bosworth on loosely coupled
architectures for web services.
http://www.fawcette.com/xmlmag/2002_04/magazine/departments/endtag/

"The only real success story to date in the world of loose coupling is the Web
itself. ... The only thing the browser knows is the wire format (usually HTML) and
the protocol."