   full CALS table XML DTD?

I know about the SGML DTD for the full CALS table model, and I know about
the SGML and XML DTDs for the OASIS Exchange Table Model subset. Has anyone
heard of an XML DTD with some CALS blessing for the full CALS table model?
Or has the CALS table part of the XML Docbook DTD just become the de facto
DTD for full CALS tables in XML?

thanks,

Bob DuCharme          www.snee.com/bob           <bob@
snee.com>  "The elements be kind to thee, and make thy
spirits all of comfort!" Anthony and Cleopatra, III ii