   Re: [xml-dev] sense on XML from MS

Yes, Lucowsky is a great guy and the .MyServices is well worth reading to
creative usages of XML.

But on the next day comes this...
http://www.webservices.org/index.php/article/articleview/298/1/1

I can't believe Microsoft's business model for MyServices until now really
was to annoy people with shared calendars and oh-so-important unsecure
shopping wallets based on the hope that they would eventually pay for the
joy of passing on their personal data to more and more faceless entities and
have their privacy further destroyed through their own "consent" whever the
data eventually gets correlated. Anyone willing to bet that Dubya would
never require that to seek-and-destroy enemies of the State who might have a
Passport (no pun intended, really) ?

Glad that it failed for now, especially after arguing with so many people
who were bovinely waiting for the inevitability of His Billship's vision du
jour to submerge them.

Alain.
---
Alain Rogister