   RE: [xml-dev] xmlns namespace

Hi All,

I have gone through the
http://www.jclark.com/xml/xmlns.htm
http://www.rpbourret.com/xml/NamespacesFAQ.htm

But my Question is not answered there, correct me if i
am wrong. What i am worried is about the URI using in
namespace such as :
<foo:A xmlns:foo="http://www.foo.org/";>
in http://www.rpbourret.com/xml/NamespacesFAQ.htm

Hmm..here in "http://www.foo.org/"; what should we
define..any element type or attribute name.

cheers
Sudhakar.