   Re: Tracking and displaying XML document acknowledgement at the point of

  • To: <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: Re: Tracking and displaying XML document acknowledgement at the point of connection with the Internet
  • From: "Yvonne von Jena" <yvonnevonjena@sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 19:52:09 -0400

I'm looking for an off-the-shelf product that tracks all XML documents (sent
or received) at the point of connection with the Internet.... I'm hoping to
use it to troubleshoot the location of any lost documents and/or have a
document that I can point to. I'm not looking for a 'full package' from any
of the big boys like Vitrio, WebMethods, etc.  Know of a good, cheap one?