   CML- Chemical Markup Language

Hi,

I am currently working on a project on SVG and i happen to be in need of
CML/XML code for a compound "Adenine". How and where can i find it? The reasons for me to
search for the code are
- Time is a criteria
- Just do not wanna re-invent the wheel

I've tried in various places and all i get is CML code for all compounds
except Adenine. Kindly assist me.

Thank You.

Regards,
Deepa.