   CADTA in an Element

  Hi XML Gurus,

  Is it possible to declare an element in DTD which contains CDATA.
  My XML docuemnt looks like

    <Receipt>
	<Subtotal>53.75</Subtotal>
	<![CDATA[ Tax = 8% of SUbtotal ]]>
	<Tax>4.43</Tax>
	<Total>58.18</Total>
    </Receipt>

  Pleale let me know how can I declare "Receipt " element in DTD and say it
contains 'SubTotal', CDATA, 'Tax' and 'Total'.

 Thanks in Advance,
 Samba.

is appreciated.