   RE: [xml-dev] WOW!

Perhaps it is the lack of context but his post doesn't seem to contain
any detectable stridency to me. Instead he seems to have a point about
the lack of "the web"[0] in "web services", the other stuff about the
origin of the W3C I have no inside knowledge about so cannot comment on
its veracity.

[0] Port 80, HTTP, (X|D)?HTML, etc.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Some of us can remember anything, whether it happened or not.

rights.
You assume all risk for your use. (c) 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All
rights reserved.