   Remove Node

Hello,

I am loading an XML object from the server to a local vb application.  I
need to (simply) remove one of the nodes and save the transformed xml
object.  For sake of clarification, lets pretend that this is my xml object:

<XML_OBJECT>
	<NODE1>is cool</NODE1>
	<NODE2>stinks</NODE2>
	<NODE3>is also cool</NODE3>
</XML_OBJECT

I need to remove node2.  How can this be done?

Thanks!

Karl
www.excelbus.com