   FW: problems with using DOM to parse XML

Hi,

I am a newbie to XML, XML Parsing etc... and am trying to use the DOM
tutorial found at

http://members.fortunecity.com/seagull98/XmlTutorial.html

wich gives a simple example. I am trying to use the attached code to parse
an XML document, construct a DOM tree and traverse the tree and printing the
content. I found the code at the above site. I am also attaching my XML
file.

This is the error I am getting:

The external entity declaration must begin with either "SYSTEM" or "PUBLIC".
[Fatal Error] test.xml:2:21: The external entity declaration must begin with
either "SYSTEM" or "PUBLIC".

Can you help please assist me with this error and provide ideas as to what's
wrong?

Derrick