   XML Schema Languages - Presentation by Eric van der List

I saw the paper regarding this. This is an old paper dated Dec 2001, at
XML conference in Florida. I liked it, and thanks to Eric van der List.

Also, the comment that choose the right combination of schema languages is
good. I should also say that, we researchers will try to provide our
opinions on a right combination or the list of features that would suit
applications. That is what we get paid for, at least now, and I will (and
have to) say that our work is very important :)

once again, thanks to Eric for a nice presentation and paper.

cheers and regards - murali.