   SV: SV: [xml-dev] New XSLT, XPath, and XQuery drafts - but still no upda

Hi Jonathan

This is interesting, but also what worries me (and has worried me all the time.)

If the spec doesnt take care of Update, vendors will implement their own syntax & semantics, and there will be no standard.

Then XQuery will _not_ become the SQL of XML.

JJ