   Experiment about resolving Accepted content header

Hi

Does anyone has a system in place that recognizes "content-type" and provides different representations of an XML document. For instance, let's say that I have an "SVG only" browser and a polymorphic browser using - as main interpreted language - HTML. Does this system can transform on the "server-side" the XML content in either an SVG or HTML representation (using an XSLT template). If anyone has that type of system, I would be interested to perform some tests with an SVG only browser and if required the XSLT templates to perform the transformations. Note: I didn't said that the user agent is to be recognized by the "user-agent" header but the representation provided from the "content-type" header as specified in the HTTP specifications.

Cheers
Didier PH Martin