   Re: [xml-dev] XPath 1.5? (was RE: [xml-dev] typing and markup)

Hi Jeni,

Jeni Tennison wrote:

> I'm guessing, but I think that when people express doubts and fears
> about the impact of XML Schema on XPath they are more concerned over:

I'd like to add a 5th item:

   - the impact on the performances for real time transformations.
     Even when used without schema, won't the added complexity
     have an impact on the memory and speed of the transformations?

Cheers,

Eric

--
See you in Barcelona.