   Re: [xml-dev] Crystallization?

Hi Uche,

uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com wrote:

> My own definition of successful XML is as follows:
>
> - Basically all that makes up Tim Bray's XML Skunkworks document
> - XPath 1.0
> - XSLT 1.0 + EXSLT

That's exactly what I think and I wonder if this is not the greater
common set of features needed for pretty much everyone (ie document,
web, semantic, data and web services heads).

This would explain why any feature added to this (such as a strong typed
schema language) is so controversial...

Eric

--
See you in Barcelona.