   RE: [xml-dev] XPath 1.5? (was RE: [xml-dev] typing and markup)

The bottom of that email clearly stated it was personal opinion. As a
Microsoft representative, I can state unequivocably that my team is
dedicated to pursuing full compliance with the W3C XML recommendations
we support. On this list and others I read I have been proactive in
ensuring that any issues users have with the compliance level of our
technologies is addressed by my team.

Heck, just this morning I flamed one of my coworkers for suggesting we
work around bugs in XML Schema spec because it would lead to
non-conformance with the the recommednation even though competing
implementations do that already.

If any of my personal comments complete with disclaimers and sent from
personal email addresses are misconstrued as MS company policy then
perhaps it is wiser if I venture my opinion less and act the part of
corporate mouthpiece more.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off all together.

rights.
You assume all risk for your use. (c) 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All
rights reserved.