   modest PSVI suggestion

I have a modest suggestion to make - no eating of children, promise.[1]

Perhaps it would make sense for specification that rely on W3C XML
Schema's type system to refer to themselves as PSVI tools, not XML
tools.  I know that the world would have to get used to "P" being as
cool in an acronym as "X", but, well, it would be a lot more accurate
and maybe even honest.

This approach might get the notion that types are layered on top of XML
rather than intrinsic to XML across to a wide variety of markup users.
Marketers might hate the change in branding of course, but if this PSVI
is really as good as people claim, the "P" should knock over the "X" in
short order.

[1] - See Jonathan Swift's _A Modest Suggestion_ if you don't get the
reference.
--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!