   Re: [xml-dev] XPath 1.5? (was RE: [xml-dev] typing and markup)

David Carlisle wrote:

>>Are you talking about validating an ad-hoc transform or letting the user
>>select one from a generated set of possible valid transforms?
>>

>Possibly the former, but I'm not sure what you mean.

I was thinking of  interactive schema-to-schema mapping, where  you
could start with say a pull template based on the target schema and fill
in the select attributes from assisted lists of either absolute or
relative XPaths into the source. Keeping track of structural validation
in those circumstances should be possible, in fact I'd bet someone's
already done it, or is at least doing it.

>and very nice that tagger is too:-)

Thanks - I was really quite pleased with it, but it didn't make much
impact - maybe it's time to move on :)

Francis.