   RE: [xml-dev] PSVI formalization

At 10:44 AM 5/9/2002 -0700, Dare Obasanjo wrote:
>All this talk of PSVI leads me to ask one question. Who has actually
>implemented the PSVI? Sorry, my mistake. I should astart with, who has
>implemented the XML infoset?

The XML Schema Working Group has been looking at several (I think 3) vendor
APIs for accessing the PSVI, and considering whether specifying a PSVI API
is a good idea. I think that idea is on hold right now (I have taken over a
month off of the Schema WG, but intend to get back to it).

That's an indication that there are at least 3 implementations, since there
are APIs to access them.

Jonathan