-----Original Message-----
From: Eric van der Vlist [mailto:vdv@dyomedea.com]

If we look at successfull open source organization such as Apache or
Debian, one thing which I find interesting is that they have started
very modestly and I think that the value they may have reached had been
proven rather than claimed from the beginning.

Brought in our context, I think that you're right and that we should
probably start with a couple of specs to see if (and hopefully prove
that) this might work.