   RE: [xml-dev] Objections to / uses of PSVI?

Forgive my ignorance but exactly what does isomorphic mean in lay terms?
I am sure that I've been misinterpreting in the XSD spec. Speaking of
terms in the W3C XML Schema recommendation I didn't fully grasp, how do
you modulo one set of rules against another set of rules?

Thanks.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
The "big" pay raise will always come next year.

rights.
You assume all risk for your use. (c) 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All
rights reserved.