   Re: [xml-dev] Why would I need a PSVI?

Eric van der Vlist wrote:

> I am starting to find it weird to have to justify why I don't feel like
> using the PSVI:

You don't feel like using the PSVI!? Off to the dungeon with you.

Seriously, I'm sorry to hear that, since essentially nobody uses the
PSVI today and I'm sure that a great many (most?) of those people who
aren't using it today also won't use it tomorrow. The whole point of
these threads has been to explore the technical issues behind the PSVI
-- what it's good for and what problems will it cause.

> Let's take the problem the other way round and take a couple of
> examples.
>
> [snip]
>
> Can anyone tell if I have missed something?

I doubt it.

-- Ron