   Re: RE: [xml-dev] Penance for misspent attributes

On Fri, 2002-05-17 at 11:34, Sean McGrath wrote:
> At 10:56 17/05/2002 -0500, Eric Bohlman wrote:
> >An even simpler alternative is a SAX filter that does nothing but condense
> >consecutive PCDATA
> >events.
>
> This doesn't help the mixed content case.

I'm not sure that helps enough, but I just wrote a SAX filter that wraps
mixed content in elements:

Becomes:

While:

remains the same as it was.

I'll be posting it next week as part of a small library for separating
text from markup.

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!