Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "Joseph Barnes" <JBarnes@reallysi.com>,<firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: [xml-dev] XML Database vs. OO Database
- From: "Dare Obasanjo" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 18:47:16 -0700
- Thread-index: AcH/QDUBMPP0Fha5R2KRlBf4M4ocCQAX+XSA
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] XML Database vs. OO Database
written articles about both OO databases and XML databases which may be helpful.
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Experience is something
you don't get until just after you need it.
This posting is
provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
You assume all
risk for your use. © 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
listees, Can anyone point me to an intro level resource (web or print) describing
the differences/ benefits between implementing a native XML database and
an OO database?