   Long thought to be moribund (Was Painful USA Today article)

In a message dated 22/05/02 19:15:11 GMT Daylight Time, jcowan@reutershealth.com writes:

Not so fast, or just you wait, 'Enry 'Iggins.  Expect to see some
*very short*, *modular* specs actually emerging from a WG long thought
to be moribund.  W3C confidentiality prevents me from saying more.

John,

Long thought to be moribund? Intriguing.

I guess a crucial difference is whether we are talking about resuscitation or resurrection here. :)

One spec / activity I would like to see resurrected is the Micropayments thing. I never did understand why that was killed / allowed to die. It seems to be still to be badly needed.

The only semi-moribund activity I can think of just now involves XLink and XPointer. Am I getting warm? :)

I guess time will tell.

Andrew Watt