   RE: [xml-dev] DTDs, W3C Schemas, RELAX NG, Schematron?

The metaphors are admittedly incomplete. I haven't gotten punched in the
face (though I suspect others have) while on the ballroom floor, but I have
gotten my feet stepped on. I am not much of a dancer, but I'll take swing
over ballroom 9 times out of 10.

One thing I like a lot about RELAX NG is that the structure/steps are so
intuitive that it is easier to look like you know what you are doing on the
dance floor. And you don't even have to go to dance school to get into the
swing of things.

Stretching the metaphors tooooooooooooo far,

Mike