   RE: [xml-dev] Painful USA Today article (was RE: [xml-dev] ANN: RESTTuto

Your comments are particularly interesting especially coming from a
RedHat employee since the motto of Open Source Software is "Release
Early, Release Often" while primarily relying on the "Many Eyes" theory.
My opinions of this are well documented here

	http://features.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/02/15/1846214

PS: I apologize to XML-DEVers for this offtopic thread and will returned
to my regular scheduled commenting on angle brackets, schemata and how
many XML standards can dance on the head of an RFP. :)

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
In a fight between you and the world-bet on the world.

rights.
You assume all risk for your use. (c) 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All
rights reserved.