   RE - High capacity RDF file

Hello All,

I have a rdf file which is more than 100 MB in size. What I'm trying to
open and few things it is giving me error. Please help me in solving
this problem.

Regards,

MRN Murthy
begin:vcard
n:;MRN Murthy
tel;fax:91-821-402875
tel;work:91-821-402851/403311/402380
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.excelindia.com
org:Excel Soft Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
adr:;;No.1B, Hootagalli Industrial Area,;MYSORE;KARNATAKA;571186;INDIA
version:2.1
email;internet:murthy@excelindia.com
title:Project Leader
fn:MRN Murthy