   Re: [xml-dev] Announce: XML Schema, The W3C's Object-Oriented Descripti

> * Simon St.Laurent
> I don't know who came up with WXS - it's been out there for a while now,
> though.  I tend to just say W3C XML Schema.

I have always enjoyed "XS" as it is in the namespace prefix-- but that is
hardly the reason for my enjoyment. I would think others on the list would
prefer this as well, if only for the obvious pun:

    "XS" = "excess"

while

    "RELAXNG" = "relaxing"

Makes me chuckle everytime-- I think the RELAXNG one was intentional-- I am
not so sure about the W3C XML Schema acronym.

Cheers,

Jeff Rafter
Defined Systems
http://www.defined.net
XML Development and Developer Web Hosting