   Re: [xml-dev] "In hot summer have I great rejoicing/When the tempests ki

> >Derek Denny-Brown sued for peace in Provençe.  I say: bah!  To
> >battle: no one profits through such an ugly peace.
>
> Dante Alighieri put this man in hell for that he was a stirrer-up of strife!

Hey.  Dante put a lot of very admirable people in hell.  The many adventuring scoundrels of the Lang D'Oc period were in many subtle ways essential to bootstrapping Europe out of the Dark Ages.  Dante was too close to the Renaissance to see this.

Track chair, XML/Web Services One Boston: http://www.xmlconference.com/
The many heads of XML modeling - http://adtmag.com/article.asp?id=6393
Will XML live up to its promise? - http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-think11.html