   Re: [xml-dev] XML MIME types: server vs. client support?

[Ken Sall]

> Do I need to change type="text/xsl" in the stylesheet PI above?

I can speak to this one.  Stick with "text/xsl".  It does not officially
exist as a MIME type, but Microsoft started using it long enough ago that it
has gained staying power.  Mozilla will accept either "text/xml" or
"text/xsl", but IE will not.

Cheers,

Tom P