   Re: RE: [xml-dev] XQuery and DTD/Schema?

--- Jonathan Robie
<jonathan.robie@datadirect-technologies.com> wrote:
> At 03:47 PM 7/8/2002 -0400, Simon St.Laurent wrote:
>
> >If the W3C doesn't find that a useful approach, I
> suspect that sooner or
> >later someone will get around to building a Query
> language for XML which
> >doesn't involve any understanding of types.
>
> If this is what you are looking for, might I
> recommend Quilt?
>
>http://www.almaden.ibm.com/cs/people/chamberlin/quilt.html

Or you could try taking a look at SiXDML
  http://www.xmldb.org/sixdml/

=====
THINGS TO DO IF I BECOME AN EVIL OVERLORD #79
If my doomsday device happens to come with a reverse switch, as soon as it has been employed it will be melted down and made into limited-edition commemorative coins.