   looking for a rdf implementation

Hi.

Iam working with a distributed computing system in which there are servers
with some services and the clients that use those services. I would like
to use RDF for the servers to specify their problem descriptions . So, the
servers should store the RDF formats to a RDF database that is located on
a different site. Similarly the clients on a different site should be able
to parse and query against this database to know the specification of the
services. I would like to use C API for storing, querying and parsing.

Is there any RDF implementation that caters to my needs?

Thanks.

Sathish S. Vadhiyar
PhD Candidate   Research Assistant, Innovative Computing Laboratory
Computer Science Department
University of Tennessee
Knoxville

Ph: (865)946-4558 (H) , (865)974-6323 (O).