From: Garland foster
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2002 4:25 PM
Subject: [xml-dev] DTD parser

Hi,

I'm trying to find a document or some kind of howto about DTD parsing, how
to parse a DTD according to the XML 1.0
spec and then do something with it....
Why? Because I'll nedd to parse DTDs in order to write templates for XML
documents to-be-completed
If someone has good pointers, references or papers I'd appreciate it.
Thanks.

Garland