Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "bryan" <email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Slightly off, but... was: XUL appears to be dead, istheresome other standard that should be looked at
- From: "Manos Batsis" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 11:02:19 +0300
- Cc: <email@example.com>
- Thread-index: AcIn5XHuFlQj+Nu7Rjms0i4NuSAQ5gAAfdLA
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] Slightly off, but... was: XUL appears to be dead, istheresome other standard that should be looked at
> From: bryan [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> I was just wondering since I don't do as much with Mozilla as
> I should,
> but if I remember correctly it's xlink implementation was all simple
> xlinks and didn't give any benefits beyond the basic html a link. Is
> that incorrect?
> If so can someone give me a succinct
> description of the
> xlink benefits Mozilla has above simple linking?
Try this test page by Bob DuCharme.