   Re: [xml-dev] interest in this wonderful facilty

On Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 11:17:52AM -0700, festus eze wrote:

> please i just stumbled into this wonderful
> facility(xml). i am highly interested in getting along
> with this fast growing facility. Please could somebody
> help me. i want information on where i can have  a
> complete downlod of this great facility.

I'm sorry, but there is no such thing as a "complete download" of XML.
A wide variety of tools is available, and which ones are best depends
entirely on what you want to do with XML. So perhaps if you can say
something about your objectives, some of us can recommend software for
you.

--
Matt Gushee
Englewood, Colorado, USA