   Re: [xml-dev] generating DOM from ill-formed HTML docs

Hi Tom,

Thanks.  I've tested both tools and so far neko
outperforms tidy in all aspects besides performance.
Some "popular" sites such as amazon were rejected by
tidy but
went ok with neko.

One person in this list suggested using mozilla's
components to do so.

I actually had a "chatzilla" session with some of the
developers and they said :
a) they would like to release the html parser
standalone but there is no actual release plan
b) it is doable using the actual code but with a
one-month coding effort (asuming that you know your
way through the code).

Since I do not have the skill / time to do this I am
pretty much stuck with the options mentioned earlier.

thanks.