   RE: [xml-dev] XML

>> XML is a fish, that flies on both legs...

>That's not friendly. We were all beginners once.

Sorry, it was late in the day, and really, when anyone tries to focus on
what xml is the mind explodes. As can be witnessed from the arguments
regarding it going round and round ad infinitum on this list. I still
stand by the definition, but I should have put some links to more
conventional definitions at the end of my post(of course it's when one
wants to make the more conventional definition links that the mind
starts to count its way down to the explosion point).