   ANN: Liberty Alliance 1.0 Schemas

Liberty Alliance 1.0 specs were released (in PDF only *grunt*) without
corresponding schema files.  I pulled it out of the specs for my
projects and thought others might want to play around with it as well.
The files can be downloaded at:

  http://www.docuverse.com/liberty/

<rant>
While I generally like Liberty Alliance architecture despite some
shortfalls (and short circuits), Liberty Alliance needs to open itself
up more.
</rant>

Best,

Don Park