   RE: [xml-dev] FWD: Markup-language joke

The comments I saw are fair enough for web design but the doctype of the page he
cites as an example (http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/faqs/xml_faq_htmlxml) reads

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">

which makes barger's comment a bit incomprehensible -

"...and we're supposed to take XHTML seriously???"

At 17/07/2002 15:31:25, "DuCharme, Bob (LNG)" <bob.ducharme@lexisnexis.com>