Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [xml-dev] DTD ID REF
- From: Matt Gushee <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 09:30:18 -0600
- In-reply-to: <4AE579E553F1D511842F009027DE08D5131A0E@MAIL1>
- References: <4AE579E553F1D511842F009027DE08D5131A0E@MAIL1>
- Reply-to: Matt Gushee <email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.27i
On Thu, Jul 18, 2002 at 10:51:55AM -0400, Yallala, Bhaskar wrote:
> I installed but I don't know how to start it..is this GUI application. This
> program seems to be in Python. I have no idea of Python.
In that case I'm not sure that 4Suite will help you with your current
situation. It provides command-line tools for many basic XML tasks, and
Python libraries that a programmer can use to do much more. I'm afraid
what you're trying to do falls outside the realm of 'basic tasks'. There
may be some product that will enable you to check cross-document
references without programming, but I'm not aware of any.
If you feel like learning Python, I'd be happy to recommend some
resources to help you get started. In any case, best of luck, and I'm
sorry if my words misled you.
Englewood, Colorado, USA