Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: XML Infosets and SOAP 1.2
- From: "Naresh Agarwal" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 15:50:30 +0530
- Thread-index: AcIxaWehtYNmIhUcREaEDOPL001BFw==
- Thread-topic: XML Infosets and SOAP 1.2
What are XML Infosets and what are they used for?
SOAP1.2 (unlike SOAP1.1) uses XML Infoset for the abstract description of SOAP Envelope. What does it mean?
Does it mean that SOAP envelope, *potentially*, can be serialized using something other than XML?
any help would be greatly appreciated!