-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Bray [mailto:tbray@textuality.com]

Bullard, Claude L (Len) wrote:

> A URzed is always dereferenceable.  If we accept that, then

We don't.  There is no supporting de jure evidence for this proposition,
and many counterexamples that one encounters daily.  Thus the rest of
your arguments are uninteresting until they find some base in the real
world.  I suspect I may agree with the conclusion you're heading
towards, but you'll have to find another way to get there. -Tim