   RE: [xml-dev] XML IDE: What are the top 3 and why?

My (rapidly depreciating) $.02:

I'm an emacs user from way back. Written lots of emacs lisp, was an
evangelist.

So far, nothing I've seen compares with XML Spy for visualizing and
manipulating XML Schema.

A picture can be worth a thousand tags.

Mark